- Generation and communication gap between fathers and sons. "Not every sardine was meant to swim, son."" I don't understand fishing metaphors!"
- Large food portions and obesity. "Bigger is better!"
- Smart girls/women who act dumb to be accepted. "It's a solid, it's a liquid, it's a viscoelastic polymer made out of polypeptide chains but you eat it! I mean, it tastes good! "
- Living on past glories. "I'm Baby Brent!"
- Redeeming past failures. Spray-on shoes
- Unintended consequences of messing with nature.
I also loved the voice casting, especially these two guys. Know who they are? The first one is easy.